RP15 Card Reader
The RP15 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from some of the most popular proximity formats to iCLASS® credentials.
Variant price modifier:
Sales price without tax:
RP15 Card Reader
The RP15 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from some of the most popular proximity formats to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP15 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
The RP15 multiCLASS reader was specifically designed to assist customers with the transition from the popular HID MiniProx® and other mullion mounted reader form factors. The RP15 features the same mounting dimensions as the MiniProx to allow for an easy direct replacement.
- Only the multiCLASS family of products provides true iCLASS security, the ease of Prox, the power of smart cards and the confidence of choosing HID, the worldwide leader in access control.
- Simple Migration from the most popular proximity technologies to iCLASS®
- Open Architecture Design allows project specific formats and keys
- Provides flexible options for processing multi-technology cards and configuring the reader's audio/visual characteristics
- All HID card formats carryover
- Reads: 125 kHz - HID, Indala or AWID proximity, 13.56 MHz - iCLASS, DESFire® - ISO 15693 CSN (MyD, I Code, Tag It), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE®)
Typical Read Range
- iCLASS Card 3.0 - 3.5" (7.5 - 9.0 cm)
- iCLASS Key/Tag: 1.0 – 1.5" (2.5 - 4.0 cm)
- HID Prox ISO Card: 2.5 – 3.5" (6.5 - 9.0 cm)
- HID Prox Clamshell Card: 3.5 – 4.0" (9.0 - 10.0 cm)
- HID Prox Keyfob/Tag: 1.25 – 1.75" (3.2 - 4.5 cm)
- Indala Proximity ISO Card: 1.5 – 2.0" (4.0 - 5.0 cm)
- Indala Proximity Clamshell Card: 1.75 – 2.25" (4.5 - 5.5 cm)
- Indala Proximity Keyfob/Tag: 1.0 – 1.25" (2.5 - 3.2 cm
- 6.1" x 1.9" x 0.9" (15.6 cm x 4.8 cm x 2.3 cm)
- HID or Indala proximity cards, key fobs, and tags.
- AWID Credentials
- 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards
- ISO 15693 - read only; 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) and 32k bit (4k Byte); serial number
- ISO 14443A - read only; MIFARE (serial number)
- ISO 14443B - read only; 2k bit (256 Byte) and 16k bit (2k Byte)
- Sony FeliCa™ IDm (requires Transit p/n 6144)
- Lifetime. Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for life. (See complete warranty policy for details.)