RWKLB575 Reader 6181
The bioCLASS products provide three levels of fingerprint verification.
Variant price modifier:
Sales price without tax:
bioCLASS Biometric Keypad Smart Card Reader
The bioCLASS products provide three levels of fingerprint verification. During the enrollment process, the CP575 is connected to your PC via a USB port. The software will guide the user to place their finger on the sensor. The fingerprint template is collected at the unit and immediately transferred to the card. During this enrollment process, the fingerprint template is stored ONLY on the card; it is never transmitted to an external host. During verification at the door, the LCD graphical display will assist the user with instructions about finger placement on the biometric sensor.
Benefits of the bioCLASS line include
- Users can choose the level of security to meets their needs: card and PIN; card and fingerprint; card, PIN, and fingerprint.
- The finger pad at the bottom center of the biometric unit offers ease-of-use for either right or left-handed enrollment.
- The location of the finger pad is compliant with ADA standards.
- The bioCLASS RWKLB575 read/write contactless smart card reader with keypad, LCD display, and fingerprint biometric verification.
- LCD display provides feedback on user finger placement and defines custom menu keys.
- Fingerprint templates are stored on the iCLASS card and not in the reader, resulting in increased security, faster throughput, easier system management, lower costs for the biometric reader and reduced concerns over individual privacy.
- HID's offerings encompass the industry's broadest range of open standard contactless smart card products, available from over 40,000 resellers worldwide.
- Reader Input Voltage: 9-12 VDC
- Current Range: 350 mA standby / 520 mA peak
- Cable distance to Host: 50 ft (15 m) max RS-232.
- 4000 ft (1216 m) max RS-485
- 18 Gauge Wire 300 ft (152 m) max Wiegand 22 Gauge Wire 125 ft (60 m) max Wiegand
- Op. Temperature: 32ºF - +113ºF (0ºC +45ºC)
- Open collector output: Sink 40 mA, source 1 mA.